Cash 4 You Reviews, Ratings And Fees
Monday to Friday 9 am – 9 pm
Saturday 9 am – 5 pm
Sunday 10 am – 5 pm
What is Cash 4 You?
Cash 4 You is a lending chain that offers Ontario residents a quick and easy way to get financing. Established in 2001, Cash 4 U is a Canadian finance company helping customers get the funds they need. With over 100 locations throughout Ontario, they are a licensed lender that has worked with millions of Ontarians offering personalized financing solutions. Cash 4 You offers clients these services:
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- Western Union Transfers
- Cheque Cashing
They aim to delight their customers with options that leave a positive lasting impression.
How to Qualify for a Cash 4 You Installment Loan?
Cash 4 You installment loans may be granted if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Ontario permanent resident
- Over 18 years of age
- Source of steady income
- Access to an active bank account you currently use
Which documents are required to apply for an installment loan?
To start the process of getting approved for an installment loan, Cash 4 You requires a proof of income and a valid governments-issued photo ID.
How to Apply with Cash 4 You?
Head over to the Cash 4 You website and apply online. If the information provided is correct you can pick up your cash in-store on the same day. Follow these 3 steps:
- Fill out the installment loan online application form
- Let Cash 4 You validate the information you provide
- Once verified, head to a local Cash 4 You store and receive your money in-person
Why choose Cash For You?
Each lender sets different terms when you borrow money. Cash 4 You prides itself on providing benefits that outshines its competitors. Here are some of the main reasons worth looking at:
- Easy-access loans ranging up to $15,000
- Cash 4 You provides services without requiring great credit. There are custom solutions available for any financial situation
- There are over 100 Cash 4 You physical locations providing a wider range than other online lenders
- Integrity is important at Cash 4 You, terms and conditions are clear, with no prepayment penalties, hidden insurance fees, closing costs or origination fees
- Convenience matters when filing an application with Cash 4 You, there are both online and in-person options available, you can choose whichever makes you feel more comfortable
- By paying back your Cash 4 You installment loan according to your repayment schedule, you will improve your credit
Are There Any Fees When You Get a Cash 4 You Loan?
The main costs for your installment loan are related to the APR (annual percentage rate) and the repayment period. Unlike other lenders Cash 4 You relies solely on those factors instead of imposing closing costs, origination fees, prepayment penalties and costly add-on insurance. The APR for Cash 4 You is set at 46.93 %. As an example, this means borrowing $1000 over 12 months (with an APR of 46.93%) would cost you 268.77$.
Cash 4 You FAQs
How to pay back my Cash 4 You loan? You will repay your loan with automatic payments withdrawn directly from your bank account like any other pre-authorized bill. The payment dates will be based upon the terms agreed upon in your contract. Does Cash 4 You offer loans to people with bad credit? Yes! Even with bad credit you may still qualify for a Cash 4 You loan. There are factors like income, history of payments and other credit indicators, that help Cash 4 You evaluate if you are approved. Do I need collateral (like a home)? Since Cash 4 You offers unsecured personal loans, your installment loan is backed by your credit history. You do not need any collateral. How long does it take to receive funds from Cash 4 You? As long as your application is approved, you can receive your funds on the same day. Once approved, head over to your local Cash 4 You branch and pick up your cash. Can I pay my loan off faster with extra payments? Yes, you can definitely make extra payments, and this will pay your loan off faster. Anything extra you pay will first go towards any accrued interest with the remainder going towards your principal. The amount you pay each month will remain the same, but you’ll have to pay for less months, ending your contract early.
- Loan Amount
- $1000 to $15,000
- Rates & Term Length
- Interest Rates Range:
- Loan payment schedule
- 12 to 60 months
- Service Details
- Loan Processing Time
- Possible same-day delivery
- Money Transfer Method
- In-store pick-up
- Repayment Method
- Automatic debit
- Above the age of 18
- Permanent Ontario Resident
- Steady income source
- Active bank account
- Required documentation
- Government-issued ID
- Loan Processing Time
- Interest Rates Range: