Marble Reviews, Ratings And Fees
World Trade Centre
Suite 404-999 Canada Place
Vancouver, BC V6C 3E2
Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm (PST)
Who is Marble Financial
Marble Financial is a group of forward-thinking financial technology experts who understand that Canadians occasionally need help in achieving longer-term financial health. Marble’s goal is to help Canadians reach their financial goals and enjoy the journey along the way – that’s why we developed our industry-leading proprietary technology solutions to empower thousands of Canadians to a positive financial future and continue to establish ourselves as a leader in financial wellness.
MyMarble, Your Trusted Financial Sidekick
Lend for All has partnered with Marble to provide a MyMarble platform for all its customers to improve their credit and help them with getting approved for a loan. MyMarble is an AI-driven personal finance trainer that considers your lifestyle, financial habits and offers real-time plans and recommendations to help you reach your goals, no matter where you are in your journey.
- Tracking Your Spending Habits & Trends: Through your connected bank account, MyMarble analyzes your spending habits and make budget recommendations.
- Monitor Your Credit Score: The platform provides you with your monthly credit score, helping you follow your journey in reaching your target credit score
- Personalized Insights and Recommendations: Our AI-driven technology provides you with personalized insights and recommendations, highlighting opportunities to help you achieve your debt-free goals and increase your credit score
MyMarble Premium plan comes with our Score-Up technology – a financial technology solutions that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to accurately provide you with a clear path to reach your credit goals. Our Point & Budget Simulator is designed to provide you with a clear step-by-step guide on specific actions you can take to achieve your desired credit score.
Poor Credit Rating Can Cost You, Why MyMarble Works
No more guessing in the dark. Unlike other credit improvement software, MyMarble Premium’s gives you a clear and personalized path to reach your goals. Depending on your situation, we specifically designed solutions to help you reach your goals faster and better.
- Boost: Our unique credit improving MyMarble subscription option utilizes a loan repayment structure that reports every month to the credit bureaus, positively impacting your credit score every time you make a payment.
- Fast-Track: Marble is one of Canada’s only companies that specialize in exiting consumer proposals – and in a healthy, sustainable way. Our loan interest rates for exiting a proposal are one of the lowest in Canada at 18.99% to 24.99%*, rather than up to 40%. By exiting your consumer proposal, we can get you back to mainstream banking and better credit better and healthier than other methods.
- Secured Future Credit Plan: A good credit score is essential to your overall financial fitness. With the Secure Future Credit Plan you can improve credit by making monthly payments to us, which we report to both credit bureaus. (Equifax & TransUnion). By making monthly payments to us, you are contributing towards building your own savings fund. At the end of the program, you can withdraw your savings of $2,000 or $3,000 cash. No fuss. And at any time during the plan, if you’re happy with your improved credit and accumulated savings, you can withdraw your contribution.
How to Get Started with MyMarble
- Sign Up with MyMarble & choose a pricing plan that suits you
- Connect your primary bank account through online banking
- Gain access to an overview of your monthly spending habits and trends
- Check your credit score
- Free enrollment with MyMarble Learn financial courses to help you better understand three crucial areas of finances: debt, credit, and budgeting
- Get specific recommendations on how to improve your bottom line
Boost Credit Improvement Subscription Financing
What is Boost?
Marble Boost is the perfect solution for people who are looking to improve their credit. It is a subscription based solution that automatically sends out your payment history to the credit bureaus to help you maintain a good score, and it’s easy!
Instead of paying for your MyMarble Premium subscription upfront with a credit card, you can now opt to take out a subscription loan with MyMarble and pay back the credit improving your credit history every time you make a payment (unlike other methods). The unique repayment structure will report every time that payment is made to Transunion and Equifax which positively impacts your credit score!
Poor credit can cost you. Boost can help you save thousands. Fast.
What is credit improvement?
A budget-friendly way to positively impact your credit score with Lend for All and MyMarble. Simply log in to your Lend for All MyMarble Dashboard and scroll to Recommendations > Boost Loan > Learn More.
How does it work?
If you’re ready to begin improving your credit score, start by signing up to MyMarble Premium and then choose our Boost Loan option for $29.99 per month (+tax and an additional $5 monthly processing fee). We’ll report your monthly payments to both TransUnion & Equifax to increase your credit score in as little as 3 to 6 months. Every positive payment you make to the Boost Loan will improve your credit score, so make sure you’ve got the subscription fee in your account each month.
Does it require a hard credit check?
Yes, a hard credit check is required at the beginning of your loan. This allows us to get a picture of your current credit health before we embark on your journey to awesome credit!
How do I know if it’s working?
Once you’ve begun making positive payments to your Boost Loan, you will see credit improvement in as little as three months. But even better, your MyMarble Dashboard will allow you to track your current and historical credit scores. This way, you’ll be easily able to see your credit score increase and see the Boost Loan working its magic.
How to apply?
1 – Create a free Lend for All x MyMarble Account
2 – Apply for Boost
3 – If you qualify, get approved in seconds
4 – Utilize MyMarble Premium to further improve your credit
Fast-Track Consumer Proposal Exit Loan
What are the benefits of a Fast-Track Loan?
Many Canadians are in debt, and this can often leave them with no other option than to enter a consumer proposal. Whereas a consumer proposal may be necessary, it can often have a long-lasting effect on your ability to obtain credit, lowering your score and ejecting you from mainstream banking.
Marble is one of Canada’s only companies that specialize in exiting consumer proposals—and in a healthy, sustainable way. Marble’s Fast-Track Loan interest rates are 18.99% to 24.99%, rather than up to 40% as some charge. We manage every step of your exit, including legal documentation.
Consumer proposals can have a significant impact on your financial goals.
Consumer proposals can be a great way to reduce your debt, however it is important that you know the consequences. Generally, a consumer proposal can last up to 8 years on your credit report. As a result, your credit score can drop to 300-500, meaning it will be very hard to get approved credit at lower interest rates. Having a low credit score can leave you with the only option of high-cost lenders such as payday loans or rates above 32%, which often leave you you deeper in debt. Even with regular payments against your consumer proposal, your credit won’t improve. Plus, major banks and credit unions often don’t approve loans to those in a consumer proposal.
By exiting your consumer proposal, we can get you back to mainstream banking and better credit quicker than other methods. Marble can pay off your Fast-Track Loan in 24 months, which will allow you to begin your journey to improving your credit score and your overall financial health quicker.
Fast-Track is an Affordable and responsible way to exit your consumer proposal.
Marble works with your trustee to pay off all of the consumer proposal debts using a Marble loan that is structured in a payment schedule that is not only affordable but suited to your schedule. Your credit score will instantly increase by 70 points, and you can sleep soundly at night knowing Marble took care of it for you!
Your Fast-Track payments are then reported to the credit bureaus so you can build a better history of financial behavior, thus improving your credit score even more!
With your Lend for All x MyMarble portal, you can improve your credit score even more and reach all of those long-term financial goals.
What do you need for Fast-Track:
- Consumer proposal documents and payout schedule from your Trustee
- Government ID that proves you’re the age of majority in your area (18 – 19+)
- Proof that you have a steady job and income (paychecks, etc.)
- At least 12 months of good consumer proposal repayments listed on your credit history
- Your most recent bank statements
- Your proposal’s schedule and payout details (from an Insolvency Trustee)
Once a loan application is submitted online Marble’s loan department goes to work right away. Most loans are either issued a term sheet outlining the terms of the loan or our loans offices may contact you if they require more information before making a decision. Marble loans are always character-based, so Marble is looking for people who are serious about solving their current financial problems and moving on with their life. Marble communicates the loan application outcome to you on the MyMarble dashboard and via email.
How much does a Consumer Proposal payout loan cost?
The interest rate for Marble’s Fast-Track loan ranges between 18.99% to 29.99%, rather than 40%+ other lenders may charge based on your current creditworthiness.
Marble’s average interest rate for most of the application is around 22.99% and our APR is always below 32%.
Marble’s average Fast-Track customer pays off their loan in 2 to 3 years. All of our loans are open and you can make additional payments or payout early with no penalties.
The main benefit that outweighs the interest rate of a Fast-Track loan is that soon after exiting your proposal, you will see a big jump in your credit score meaning you can potentially qualify for significantly lower interest rates than what you’re paying now, saving you thousands each year.