About Lendforall Canada:
Lendforall.ca is not responsible for third party products, services, sites, recommendations, endorsements, reviews, etc. All products, logos, and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Their use does not signify or suggest the endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship, of or by Lendforall.ca or them of us. Lendforall.ca is an independent, lead referral network. Lendforall.ca strives to provide a large array of offers to our users, but our offers do not represent all financial service companies or products. All offers are from Canadian institutions. To check the rates and terms that you may qualify for, no credit checks will be done by Lendforall.ca. However, if you choose a product and continue your application at a lending partners’ website, they may request your consent for a full credit report from one or more consumer credit reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull and may affect your credit.
Information we gather from the user:
- Personal Information & Financial Information
When the user uses the Services, the user may provide and Lendforall.ca may collect information about the user that can be used to identify them, including name, e-mail address, mailing address, mobile phone number, age, gender, date of birth (“Personal Information”). For example, the user may provide Lendforall.ca with Personal Information when they fill out forms or fields on the Lendforall.ca website, when the user contacts Lendforall.ca or request information about Lendforall.ca, this Site and Services (whether by email or other means).
When applicants use the Services, they may provide and Lendforall.ca may collect certain additional sensitive information including social insurance number, In addition:
When you use Services (such as the Loan search engine service on behalf of our partner), you authorize Lendforall.ca to send your information to certain third party lending partners on your behalf and you authorize these lending partners to obtain consumer reports and related information about you from one or more consumer reporting agencies.
We may also obtain information about applicants from third party sources, such as our lending partners and lead referral networks. We may also, receive information from third party services that provide a mechanism to share information you have provided to the third party through the use of an application program interface (API).
How we use the information we collect:
Your information is an integral part of our operations, and we use it in a variety of ways in providing the Services and operating our business. For example:
- We use the information that you provide to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all of the features of the Services and to enable third parties to provide additional services to you
- We use the information that you provide to understand and analyze the usages trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Services, to create new features and functionality, and to improve fraud detection and information security.
- We may use your e-mail address or other Personal Information:
- to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service,
- to send you promotional materials, offers, and/or messages related to the Services and the activities of third parties we work with. All emails come from Lendforall.ca domains and servers, you can opt-out of receiving promotional communications, through links provided in the messages, or by updating your account preferences through the Services.
When we disclose information: We disclose your information in connection with providing the Services and the operation of our business. For example:
- We may share your Personal Information with third party partners in connection with your use of specific aspects of the Financial Services.
- When you request to match with a lender for a Loan Offer, Lendforall.ca will provide your information to third party partners. In submitting an inquiry for a loan product or other service offered through the lendforall.ca website, when you click on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission, you signify your agreement to proceed you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the disclosure of your personal information , as described herein, with lenders in our network (“Lenders”) with whom you are or may be matched. BE AWARE that the Lenders with whom you are matched may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these Lenders directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which are different from Lendforall.ca
If you submit a request through our Services, a third party partner may directly contact you with quotes or information via telephone, fax, and/or email.
We may share your information with third party service providers:
We use information technology and administrative support provided by Marble Financial Inc. and its affiliates (“Marble Financial”). Marble Financial’s subscription MyMarble service leverages industry leading technology to help individuals to build their credit score. Marble Financial may engage with other technology providers, such as Point Deduction Technology®, to provide the Services. We may transfer your personal information to these third service providers to provide you with the Services.
We may also share your personal information with other third parties to provide the Services you choose, including consumer reporting agencies (e.g., TransUnion), financial institutions, insurers and other financial services providers. We also may share your personal information with third parties that process payments on our behalf.
We may have to share your personal information in special circumstances. This would include situations when sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will protect the safety, property or rights of Lendforall, our customers, or others. For example, we may share your information in response to a legal request (such as a subpoena, search warrant, or court order) if we believe, in good faith, that we are required to do so by law.
We may also share your information in connection with a sale, merger, bankruptcy, sale of assets or reorganization of our company. In such a case, we may share information with potential purchasers, successors and their advisors. This information could also be shared or transferred in the unlikely event that we are the subject of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding.
Transfers of personal information outside of Canada
Some third-party service providers may be located outside of Canada. In order to use these third-party service providers we may transfer your personal information outside of Canada. When we do that, your personal information may be subject to foreign laws and potential access by law enforcement or other governmental agencies in those countries.
Protecting your personal information
We maintain reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft and unauthorized access. These safeguards include physical, organizational and technical measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information we collect and store. While we implement safeguards and are committed to protecting your personal information, no information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure from unauthorized access.
Retaining your personal information
We will retain your personal information as long as needed to provide the Services. We may, however, retain your personal information even after you have closed your account if retaining the personal information is reasonably necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms of Service.
- Applicants may, decline to share certain information with Lendforall.ca, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Services.
- If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from Lendforall.ca, you can opt-out of receiving email information from us, by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email. Although your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
- You have the option to refuse any free consultations or offers for services provided after you submit a request to a third party through the Services.
Lendforall Canada (“Lendforall”) is an asset of NFP Media LLC
Accessing your personal information
You can also contact us to access your personal information. We will respond to requests to access, update or delete personal information.